Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been involved in accidents before but this is the first time it was my fault and this is the first time ive been this bummed out.
I pulled into the gas station and had just started to back up looking over the wrong shoulder and hit the tire of a 4x4 tundra that was just pulling in the driveway.
So i need a new bumper, anyone in so cal that has one or knows were i can find a used one please let me know. thanks

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I drive a concrete mixer for a living and Im usually paying way more attention to whats around me that most people.
Its better that it happened in my xb than in my work truck cause if youve ever seen what a mixer does to a car you might be shocked.
I really need to get out to the get togethers and meet the locals Im in need of some immoral support :)

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i wish you luck on finding a camo bumper. i dont think it will be an easy task but keep your head up. ive been there before. i know how ya feel

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Sucks man. But hey, look at the bright side, no-one was hurt, and the damage is negligible. Granted, you might not be able to find a camo bumper, but there are many people who need to off theirs all the time. All you have to do is spend the money at a good shop and you're back in the business.

We all feel bad when we do the damage, so it's ok. Don't beat yourself up over it, it's only a few dings man.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I know exactly how you feel man. I did this to mine...frosted over windows, cars all moved from where they usually sit and totally forgot the Jeep was not parked where it was the night before. Thank God I was rolling real slow or this could have been worse.
I wish it had been the bumper instead of the hatch...plastic is much easier to repair than metal.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.