Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Sunday each month in Fullerton. An all cars meet with random trophies handed out for a few vehicles.

Where: Giovanni's Pizza
3920 N. Harbor Blvd
Fullerton, CA 92835
(South/East corner of Harbor Blvd & Imperial Highway)

When: First Sunday of each month
7:00PM - ?

This is a fun relaxed meet in the parking lot. The nice folks at Giovanni's rope off the parking lot for us. Get there a little early and have some dinner. The food is awesome, everything on the menu is great and the prices are good too.

The next meet will be on Sunday June 4, 2006

See you there.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
awww i would go, but i'll be in San Diego this weekend. Have fun everyone! See ya at the next one

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump bump bump

·
Registered
546 Posts
ill be there once again lol.....Boo for Kristina

·
Scion God
541 Posts
ocxb said:
Any one want to meet at In-&-Out burgers at Orangethorpe and harbor around 6:30 then cruise together up harbor blvd. to Giovannis???
Yo OC!!!!
If ya can make it about 6, Ill meet ya and cruise wit ya, unless your coming thru katella/harbor way??

·
Scion God
541 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
First Sunday each month in Fullerton. An all cars meet with random trophies handed out for a few vehicles.

Where: Giovanni's Pizza
3920 N. Harbor Blvd
Fullerton, CA 92835
(South/East corner of Harbor Blvd & Imperial Highway)

When: First Sunday of each month
7:00PM - ?

This is a fun relaxed meet in the parking lot. The nice folks at Giovanni's rope off the parking lot for us. Get there a little early and have some dinner. The food is awesome, everything on the menu is great and the prices are good too.

The next meet will be on Sunday June 4, 2006

See you there.
I'll be there!! I got a really cool One-Off mod that the Manufacturer is sending overnight to show off!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
I live just north of downtown fullerton, but if anyone wants to meet and cruise I am down for that, 6:00 is a bit early but I'll meet then if theres a group......

·
Scion God
541 Posts
ocxb said:
I live just north of downtown fullerton, but if anyone wants to meet and cruise I am down for that, 6:00 is a bit early but I'll meet then if theres a group......
Actually we usually hit Giovannis at 6:30 and theres already a large group.....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looking forward to your "one-off" Mike. Maybe I'll have a dashboard by Sunday...going anyway...must have Pizza. :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
kartel said:
I'll be there!! I got a really cool One-Off mod that the Manufacturer is sending overnight to show off!!
Cant wait to peep out the new mod Mike! Just when I thought there was nothing else you could do to your box you always seem to find something else that looks tight in your ride!! See ya on Sunday!!

·
Scion God
541 Posts
ocxb said:
Ok...Ok... 6:00 at IN-&-OUT we'll leave at 6:15 then cruise up harbor to Giovanni's...
Yo OCXB......
We still meeting at In and Out??

1 - 20 of 284 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.