Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of guys on here have kick @$$ wheels that they love to show off. After almost a year of waiting, I finally have some wheels and tires to show off. For me, this is extra special. Not only because of the price of the mod, but this is my first set of aftermarket wheels EVER! I've scrutinized through hundreds of magazines, met with an exasperating number of vendors, and searched through endless websites.

I finally settled down and selected my prime choice. I hope you guys enjoy my wheels as much as I do yours.

Damani Tech-5 18x7.5 +42 offset
Pirelli PZero Nero (M+S) 215/40/ZR18

P.S. Sorry I went a little picture crazy. I know some of you are crazy about lips, so I figured it would be easy to just measure in a picture. Not huge but about 1.5".

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
nice wheels.. but is there a thread that shows nothing but rims? sorry to thread jack.. didnt mean it.. but those are nice rims..

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Looks good and IMO flows with custom tails. Congrads on nice tires! Dont let cheap rubber kill your ride :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I've had a lot of people tell me that I need to drop it 1.5-2" now. Maybe we'll see about that a little later.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good. Yeah you really should drop it with some Df210's.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thanks! I've had a lot of people tell me that I need to drop it 1.5-2" now. Maybe we'll see about that a little later.
Greeetings! I'm in the Cincy area also. I have 18s on my TCM as well, though I got them second hand, but I still like them. I have mine lowered on H-Techs (around an inch or inch and a half after settling.)

This picture is by downtown, the car hasn't quite settled fully yet in this one, I should take a more recent pic...

·
Registered
44 Posts
very nice. good choice and congrats on the first set of shoes.

·
Blah.. :D
1,466 Posts
nice set.. now comes in the work... making sure u dont chip em... making sure there always clean... and umm yeah.. stuff like that.. yesterday i chipped one of my rims by accident.. ill post pics soon.. its not a big deal but ehh.. its still there..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts