Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

this is my Salsa Red Pearl 06 and i just bought about a month ago. i bnought it used with 1100 miles on it. im still fairly new around here so i figured i would post some pics. I have taken the emblems off, installed a Stillen axle back, and a Fujita shorty intake. i just got my wheels and my header so i have not put them on yet. just some tint and i think im done for a while. let me know what you guys think. thanks.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice start!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its black cherry. pics kind of suck. ill post better ones when the rims are on and its actually clean.. thanks everybody for the comments.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
nice ride

id swear that is salsa red pearl, black cherry is way darker check pait code
mine salsa red

black cherry from gallery

maybe its just me or the light but it looks to light to be SRP

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
actually your are right. good call man. like i said im new to the whole scion stuff. i actually feel pretty dumb because you think i would know i used to work at a bodyshop for 5 years. salsa red pearl it is. thanks for pointing that out.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Dont feel dumb. You learn something new everyday.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the comments guys. i got the rims on the other day and what a difference. looks pretty good not lowered, i was suprised. i also picked up the gorilla tuner lugs in Red. the red almost matches perfectly. ill get the header on this weekend and post all new pics before the weekend is out. thanks again.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i got the header on today and it wasnt too bad. the collector bolts are a lil of a ***** but what are you gonna do. im going to wash her up tomorrow and take some pics. so check back tomorrow. thanks again guys.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Good stuff, and welcome to the xb-ness of clubbin'......Yo!

umm......I'm still having sinus troubles guys, I'm serious!!

Anyways, I dig the Salsa Red, and yes those rims are super sweet!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
as promised boys and girls. the pictars......

what do you guys think??? not too bad being i have only owned the thing about a month. i think im done for now. i really need to tint the windows bad. every vehichle i have ever owned was tinted 5% all the way around. it feels naked to me plus i dont like poeple looking in my rides.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.