Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( I took a little (but sticky) bug off my car today and a tiny bit of paint came with him (darn bug musta had a hard head eh?) Should I get some paint at the dealers and touch up before I get my clear bra put on?

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
bummer

well its bound to happen sooner or later just feel comfort in knowing that the last thing that went through tha bugs mind when it violated your paint was its ass:D :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sdsnybny said:
well its bound to happen sooner or later just feel comfort in knowing that the last thing that went through tha bugs mind when it violated your paint was its ass:D :D
yeah, that makes me feel better! lmao! :p

·
Registered
107 Posts
Oh wow! The first thing you need to do is realize that missing paint just gives your car character. It's kinda like freckles on a person. I honestly touch up my paint every time I wash it.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I bought the $9 touch-up pen from the dealer and it sucks, is alot darker than what it should be.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
You can find an exact match on touch-up paint here at www.paintscratch.com

I've bought several cans form them and it's a great match.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
surfcitylocal said:
You can find an exact match on touch-up paint here at www.paintscratch.com

I've bought several cans form them and it's a great match.
Wow, amazing site! What type (of application) do you recommend? I think something the size of a small bottle of nail polish bottle would last a long time! Is that too optimistic of me?

·
Registered
17 Posts
i remember reading about this dude in japan that every time he gets a chip or anything on his rx-7 he went and got it repainted it was a sweat lookin car

·
Check Mah STEEZ~
1,533 Posts
i remember reading about this dude in japan that every time he gets a chip or anything on his rx-7 he went and got it repainted it was a sweat lookin car
yes Rx7s are badass! ^^ haha oh my bad its b/c i have 1 hahaha :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.