Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put on this grill yesterday that I got from ebay ,but I added an VVT-I badge that I also got on eBay.(total about $80 bucks for both) Let me know what you think.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
it appears to be that was, thats how my billet grills is, theres not enough bend in it. and i farkin hate that thing. ive got a couple stock grills im glassing over right now to see which one i like the best. the billet grill hopefully will come off soon.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
sorry.. the grill looks good tho, i like that style grill. i was looking into getting one from ebay. the grill was my first mod too. <3

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i dont really like that grill. it looks nice on your car tho. maybe its just not my style. thats just my opinion

·
Registered
379 Posts
I hated it at first too, then it grew on me and then I got one. I also like it because not many have one, not to many people are crazy enough to spend $200 on a piece of chromed plastic I guess.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I have to say that while I like the OD grille, I don't like that people are able to get it. It's for Open Deck bB's. Or Open Deck xB's. Just my thought, though.

There's a DAMD gillre just like the OD grille without the OD badge on it....

BTW, I like the black grille you chose. A lot of the metal grilles don't fit with the bend.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i see that term alot. what is 'open deck'

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Grille looks really good besides the curve not being right. Really good. The VVTI is a nice touch, it takes your eye off the bend.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
oops sorry. ill be PMing someone about that.

sweet grill either way, what other plans do you have for your next mod?

·
Registered
274 Posts
There are only open deck bB's. Never made here in the states.

The grille looks really good, but I've heard from a lot of people that after a while the black paint starts to chip off.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
is it just me or is the grill flat and the bumper rounded?
Whom ever made taht grill should have rolled it first them formed the top and bottom lips in a brake, but I still like it. I was thinking of making some for the 2 lower grills on our RS4

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.