Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Man, post the pics of your interior- i remember how impressed i was years ago when i saw it on SL with the suede and stitching work on the panels.
I kinda think the front grills area could use some improvement.

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Pch any suggestions?
I just believe that this car deserves something better than that grillcraft. Looking at the level of the rest of the work. RS2, 3, 4 or even blacked out OD are some clean options if you don't wanna get into crazy rare fiberglass. Just my .02. Regardless, you've built one crazy good looking xB:cool:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just believe that this car deserves something better than that grillcraft. Looking at the level of the rest of the work. RS2, 3, 4 or even blacked out OD are some clean options if you don't wanna get into crazy rare fiberglass. Just my .02. Regardless, you've built one crazy good looking xB:cool:
Yea the grill craft is a little blah thought about a one off. And thanks I can't wait to show it:cool:

---------- Post added 05-21-2012 at 08:31 PM ----------

I'm going to do gold silver and black sponsor decals soon.

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
my face just crapped itsself. Fantastic work good sir. Seriously, pure inspiration! Official favorite b to date. wow

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.