Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Don't feel bad, my wife just got her first one too. Thanks to a big rig kicking up rocks, she now has a chip on the hood. Not too big, but to her it's gigantic!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I always cringe when I hear dirt hitting the windshield. :eek:

Sorry you're finally realizing that it won't stay new forever. So sad, too. :(

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
boxd_up said:
I always cringe when I hear dirt hitting the windshield. :eek:
That's what caught Susie's attention in the first place. She said the rock hit the windshield so hard she thought it would shatter! I noticed the chip on the hood the next day.

I hate using touch-up paint, but the chip goes down to the primer. :mad:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
That sucks! I'd be pi$$ed too. I wish we could keep those things from happening. I just know that during my Seattle drive next week I'm in for a window crack. :(

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
boxd_up said:
That sucks! I'd be pi$$ed too. I wish we could keep those things from happening. I just know that during my Seattle drive next week I'm in for a window crack. :(
God forbid it should happen! Any blemishes on Jeff's box?

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Yes, within a week of having his box, he had to drive down to San Diego on business, and returned home with a nice big crack down the passenger side of the windshield. And some lady messed up the side of his car that very first week, he still has the three inch long scrape. I'm sure we both have a few chips now too. It's heartbreaking! :(

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
boxd_up said:
Yes, his within a week of having his box, when he had to drive down to San Diego for business, he had himself a nice big crack down the passenger side. I'm sure we both have a few chips now too.
That sucks!

Why does everything happen to our beloved boxes?

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
ThunderGod said:
the best way to keep yo mind off of those chips are.............MORE MOD's!!
that'll keep ya pre occupied for a bit. :D
Yeah but it really sucks when you gouge the front bumper while performing the [email protected]#$%...lol (hacksaw got away from me and I was too close to the box, not too bad though, just a small scrape.)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.