Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn, and it's a biggie!

New windshield is coming in tomorrow afternoon. All covered by insurance.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good question. it looked like a baseball sized rock to me, don't know what else it could be.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
You should try a windshield repair kit, you can find them at Auto Zone. ;)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Padanky said:
YEA YOU CAN FIX IT HAHAHAHAHHAAH:D THAT SUXXX

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
might want to take your radar off before it pulls the whole window apart :eek:

looks like someone went LA Riot on your windshield :(

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Padanky said:
:eek: ROFLMAO......Yea Auto Zone has a fix for anything...lmao I don't believe you even said that bro. Thats funny.
hayalex6...That really sucks. Hope you got a no or low deduc on your comp insurance. That was one Texas size pebble that did that Huh?.:confused: :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yeowsers!! :eek: That aint no "chip"!

Looks like my yahoo cowboy hit it wid a baseball bat! :mad:

It hurts just to look at it. :( Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mad_Sciontist said:
:eek: ROFLMAO......Yea Auto Zone has a fix for anything...lmao I don't believe you even said that bro. Thats funny.
hayalex6...That really sucks. Hope you got a no or low deduc on your comp insurance. That was one Texas size pebble that did that Huh?.:confused: :D

seriously. like 2x texas sized.

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
Looks more like you ran into something. ?

2x4's sticking off the back of a truck?

Either way, sorry to see it. I got a $500 deductable and this windshield is a projectile magnet.

·
Registered
520 Posts
thats awesome....i have one like that and about 6 other pecks.....but i drive 32 miles to school round trip on a 2 lane highway that is nothing but chicken trucks, log trucks, and dump trucks i have another year and half at this school, i'm not replacing my windsheild till it gets to where i can't see out of it....haha....i'll post a pic of it next time i'm off work....

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
bB_Gunnz said:
Looks more like you ran into something. ?

2x4's sticking off the back of a truck?

Either way, sorry to see it. I got a $500 deductable and this windshield is a projectile magnet.
Hey bro. I had $500 and saw how many bugs were hitting my windshield and decided to lower my comp to $0 deduc knowing a rock will find it someday. Also lowered my coll. to $250.00 and the next month some jerk (being nice) backed into the rear and drove away. Now I have to pay $250. to fix it better than $500.00 but still ticks me off. I could have spent that $250 on Mods...LOL If you drive your xB daily I guess you'll get some chips but hayalex6 thats one big _ _ _ chip!

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
Mad_Sciontist said:
Hey bro. I had $500 and saw how many bugs were hitting my windshield and decided to lower my comp to $0 deduc knowing a rock will find it someday. Also lowered my coll. to $250.00 and the next month some jerk (being nice) backed into the rear and drove away. Now I have to pay $250. to fix it better than $500.00 but still ticks me off. I could have spent that $250 on Mods...LOL If you drive your xB daily I guess you'll get some chips but hayalex6 thats one big _ _ _ chip!
Yeah, I gotta' do something about this deductable.:mad: No one offers windshield coverage anymore.

Currently trying to decide if a strut bar will help or hurt my windshield's vulnerability to stress cracks. My coilovers are stiff as hell.

·
Registered
178 Posts
im on my second winshield and the second one has a few rock dings already damn nonaerodynamic windshiels

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
bB_Gunnz said:
Yeah, I gotta' do something about this deductable.:mad: No one offers windshield coverage anymore.

Currently trying to decide if a strut bar will help or hurt my windshield's vulnerability to stress cracks. My coilovers are stiff as hell.
Most companies cover windshields under Comp. They just won't wave deduct. if you have it repaired instead of replaced like they use to. If you have $500 deduct. windshields are around $350.00 so it 's not something you want to claim. At least that's what the guy quoted me that did my window tint he installs car windows also. Mine has a few dings so I just asked.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.