Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Old School xB Builder
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to be making more Firesport grilles. I made a dozen 6-7 years ago from my original plug i ordered from Japan back when they were still being produced. My grilles are made from stronger marine grade resin and thicker fiberglass mat than the originals.

The silver XB was one of my customers from my last batch that I made 6 years ago. The grilles will be sold for $425.00 each. They will come gel coated with Grille mesh, minor finishing will be required before installation.

In addition to the JDM version, I may make a USDM version to go over the US headlights as well.

I require 50% deposit via PayPal. the remaining balance is due before the product ships.

If you are interested specify which version you want USDM (US headlights) or JDM (flat lens headlights).

I am currently taking deposits.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this grill. It really transforms the front end, super bad @$$. Glad to see you trying this again, when I get my next xB, I'll be interested.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I know Frank is enjoying the Firesport sold to him, which was one of Ray's creations, I miss my xB

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
Old School xB Builder
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
---- PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY-----

Here we go! Total cost per Firesport Grille is $425.00 each. This Is the same for both the USDM and JDM versions. A 50% deposit of $212.50 for each grille ordered is now being accepted via PayPal. If funds are not sent as friends and family, please add 3% to each of the PayPal transactions.

Once notification is given that your grille is completed. You will have 14 days to pay the remaining 50% balance via paypal before the item ships out.

---- In the unlikely event that remaining 50% balance is not received or arrangement has not been made with 14 days of completion notification. YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT and your Grille will be offered for sale ----

All Payments will be made to:

[email protected]

If you are sending the payment For good or services to must add 3%.

In the paypal notes please include the following info:

Name -
Shipping Address -
Phone Number -
Grille type USDM or JDM -
Qty -

Production WILL NOT begin until minimum of 10 deposits have been received.
You will be notified as soon as production starts. ETA 30 days from production start to your door. Order status will be offered During production and a tracking number provided once your item ships.

·
Old School xB Builder
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am making more of the Firesport grilles for the gen 1 Scion xB / Toyota bB. I made a dozen 6-7 years ago from my original plug i ordered from Japan back when they were still being produced. My grilles are made from stronger marine grade resin and thicker fiberglass mat than the originals.

The silver XB was one of my customers from my last batch that I made 6 years ago. The grilles will be sold for $425.00 each. They will come gel coated with Grille mesh, minor finishing will be required before installation. During the pre production sale, domestic shipping within the continental US is included in the price.

In addition to the JDM version, I am making a USDM version to go over the US headlights as well.

I do require 50% deposit via PayPal. The remaining balance is due before the product ships.

If you are interested specify which version you want USDM (US headlights) or JDM (flat lens headlights).

** UPDATE** Time is Running out to get your Firesport grille during the pre production sale which includes shipping.

Production on pre orders will begin on 2/24/20. Any orders placed on or after 2/24/20 WILL NOT include shipping. The shipping charge will be additional.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts