Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone ever found there old xB they once owned like several years ago I only have a few pic of it she was a 2006 Black Sand Pearl she got repo in Jan 2008 right after my work slowed down
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle Grille
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Wheel Automotive side-view mirror

·
Registered
2006 Scion xB Automatic
85 Posts
Not me... My first one got smashed up pretty good, I doubt it'll ever be on the road again. And the next 2 that I bought I still own.

I'd say that if you're looking to find it on a forum such as this, maybe list the State you're in and the last 3 or 4 of the VIN and who knows... Maybe someone on here owns it?

Long shot, but those pay off sometimes.

·
Old School xB Builder
1,711 Posts
I've had 11..... Resident Scion whore here! I usually customize them, get bored and buy another and start over. Most i have owned at once was 5! All gen 1's.....

Sent from my pimped out xB

• Wow
Reactions: jawhn

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not me... My first one got smashed up pretty good, I doubt it'll ever be on the road again. And the next 2 that I bought I still own.

I'd say that if you're looking to find it on a forum such as this, maybe list the State you're in and the last 3 or 4 of the VIN and who knows... Maybe someone on here owns it?

Long shot, but those pay off sometimes.
I tried looking for any information I had on her but no luck

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
If you by chance have the VIN number and a friend at the DMV, might be able to locate it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts