Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suppose to be 3 days took 8 days. But it is out of the shop for now. They detailed it real nice after the body work inside and out. I did find some bad spots in the body work so they said will take care of it next week. Then I got it home :eek: Holy Crap I found more flaws in the body work once i got it out of the sun (not little ones either). I just couldn't see them in the sunlight. I'm ticked off so in the morning I'm taking it back and showing them if they give me any flack then I'll go to my insurance co and tell them not to pay till I tell them it's fixed.:mad:

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Bummer! Did you pick this shop, or was it recommended by your insurance company? Regardless, you're doing the right thing by taking it back right away! Keep us posted on how it goes, and good luck.

You pay enough in premiums, right? So tell them you want premium service!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
The Toaster Guardsmen at your command....key boards at the ready and fingers flexing....!
either they fix it correctly or you will post pic's of the shoddy workmanship all over the 'net....<don't know if that is legal ,but sounds good>

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea the insurance company gave me several places to take it. I pick this one out of about 4. The one I wanted couldn't get me in for a few months.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.