Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I been here almost a month now and I finally got it...Sorry BSPers, thats what i originally wanted, but i decided with the TCM...

I'm deff. gonna have to get a smaller box...

I already have my emblem and clubxB decals, my projectors and OEM style Cf wing on the way. More pics to come

Oh and my Axis Wide Tracks should be in in like 10 days...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Hot Fresh Box...nothin' better. I'm anxious to see your modding...go on...get going...take lots of pics! :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Alright! Nice goin', feelin better now that you got it?

Those Wide Tracks are gonna look sick! What size/width did you end up with?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I feel....i feel...alive(Johnny 5)...I ended up going with the 18x8, 50mm/80mm...i'm probably gonna goa head and get the shims from OTG just to make sure. if they fit when they put them on, then i'll just hold on to them.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Big_Kokujin said:
I feel....i feel...alive(Johnny 5)...I ended up going with the 18x8, 50mm/80mm...i'm probably gonna goa head and get the shims from OTG just to make sure. if they fit when they put them on, then i'll just hold on to them.
Sweet!

The OTG shims should pretty much give you a flush-type fitment on the rear. Man, can't wait to see the pics once you get 'em!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Well the main reason for them would be the for backspacing...

Any idea about how long the shipping takes for the shims?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just in case you guys/gals don't know these are the shoes...50mm/80mm lip front/back respectively(sp)

·
Registered
322 Posts
What's wrong w/the box, trunk closes right? Seems like it fits to me.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congrats, tcm is a great color and the widetracks are awesome, I didn't realize James had released them yet. Can't wait to see pics of them on the box!:)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I also have a new cruising partner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.