·
Registered
8,923 Posts
You've been busy. Looking good!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
xfLipm0d3x said:
ya man.. but I don't think i can keep up with you..
Come on now, I ain't got no butt thmpers or video in my Box! Who's keeping up with who?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
surfcitylocal said:
Come on now, I ain't got no butt thmpers or video in my Box! Who's keeping up with who?
then i guess we're both leading our own paths.. but i LOVE and ADORE your cold cathodes.. :) all i need is a little more lighting in my interior.. i only got those matching shoulder belt pads.. hahaha..

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
xfLipm0d3x said:
then i guess we're both leading our own paths.. but i LOVE and ADORE your cold cathodes.. :) all i need is a little more lighting in my interior.. i only got those matching shoulder belt pads.. hahaha..
Oh man, butt thumpers, video and matching shoulder belt pads...how am I gonna compete with that? Seriously, your rides looking great. The tails came out nice too!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
surfcitylocal said:
Oh man, butt thumpers, video and matching shoulder belt pads...how am I gonna compete with that? Seriously, your rides looking great. The tails came out nice too!
thanks the tails took a couple of tinting pieces but i found out a lil trick.. to prevent bubbling.. thanks man a lot for the props.. hopefully ill get to see your car..

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jaysebox said:
Nice! Them speakers look sexxaaaay. Also love the projectors and tails. ^__^

You're adding to my dreamlist...

if you need help finding anything.. dont be afraid to ask! :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
backseatchris said:
awesome HU, the same one i have :)
i seen yours! thats how i learned how to ground the ebrake.. to watch while i drive.. where did you get yours? cardomain?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LunaXB said:
Looks good, how do the boxes sound under the seat like that?
they sound like your in the back seat of a civic.. with 2 10"s in the trunk.. that kinda feel.. and the butt massage helps for long drives when your butt gets numb.. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.