Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally lowered the box with some S-Techs and added some new wheels today. 17 X 7's

Just kidding, here it is:

One more:

Thanks to Padanky for the lowering tips and how too. Very easy, even without a spring compressor.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks good. That first pic made me think "that's a hella offset". :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
LMAO...I should know better than to read this stuff early in the morning. I clicked on the header on the main page...didn't see who posted it and saw the first pic and thought WTF did he do?!?!?!?
I'm seriously thinking of going w/ a set of sportmax 501's and keeping the stock shoes..I really like that stretched looked. B's supposed to sell me his set of TRD springs to lower the RS4 and I'm going to drop my BOP with some Tiens.
Looking good dude...can't wait to see it in person at the next meet

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
First Pic reminded me of the good old days of the 13x7 reverse daytons on all the sentras..............opps did I just date myself.........damn it.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good and your welcome.

·
HFD New England
1,592 Posts
First Pic reminded me of the good old days of the 13x7 reverse daytons on all the sentras..............opps did I just date myself.........damn it.
Are you kidding me I still have a set of 13x8 wheels. But the damn brakes stopped me from slapping them on the box. I would have to use like a 20 or 25mm spacer then fab some HUGE flares..

B-

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think you date yourself with the "E" ticket more than anything...LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts