Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was going to put up some photos - but the files were all too big :(

I will try to upload some smaller files again later -

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Looks good. Careful with the headers, those 2 shielded cables can melt from too much heat.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got everything from GREDDY - Air, Exhaust and Headers. it has been about 800 miles since the bolt on's and I think they are just about breaking in - plus Im getting used to the different amount of torque it puts on the clutch -
Long Story short - my pipe is resinating and sounding nice right about now.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man those are my shift cables - headers only came with enough heat wrap for the Radiator Hose - I may go back under and wrap the Shift cables or the Headers all together - For now I am done with getting on the floor of the garage - I dont have a regular jack so it gets sketchy just using the spare tire changer :( -- --

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dollar per dollar - it makes a difference - but I come from the world of bicycles, where you spend 100 bucks to lighten your bike by about 1 GRAM!!!
so it is never really worth it. But she is great on gas, and fun to drive.
I can say I doo feel a difference - every now and again it just takes off - like "where did that come from" LOL .

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Greddy SP2 All the way bra -
it sounds good - as it accumulates Resin from daily use - it develops a sharper tone - Otherwise - it is a pretty Deep growl -not really noticeable unless you know what your looking for. -sorry no sound clip - but it is kinda like this ;
brrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaa -chicjcsh - braaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- chickcsh -bruuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhh- chickcsh - brraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - LOL
hows that ?

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
This reminds me of this one guy on youtube I saw where he had his greddy turbo in the box and he was making the spool-up and BOV noises...Priceless!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yo - 2nd gear is developing a nice pull in the high range - with a knarley expensive car growl / brrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp. that I am liking very much -

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Very clean. That exhaust is beautiful. Get a few hundred coats of wax on there to keep it like that. Nice job.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mahalo - I know it will get dull one day from all the driving I do - but Wax huh. ? i was thinking some Mothers later on down the road. - this wax idea sounds clean - I think I will try that. maybe after i get a car Jack or some stands to lift it up. I hung that sucker just laying on the ground with my trusty ratchet, big flathead screwdriver, WD-40, and some all purpose grease

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.