Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
finally!!! my taillights are making progress!!! (updated)

as some of you know, i want to make my taillights look better. so after getting a set and taking it apart, this is how it looks...

when my bro bought paint for the taillights, he only bought 1... :disappointed:
this is how one of it looks like...

so i went to buy 1 more spray paint and let my bro spray the other taillight. turns out that the paint doesnt match. :bash:

well, i didnt give up that easily, so i ask people on Scion xB forum if they are willing to sell their stock taillights to me. luckily, i found someone that is selling it and she lives in Las Vegas but she will be in the town on the weekend. so after meeting her, i got the taillights. that very next week, i went to that little shop that sells the spray paint. they said that the paint were out of stock and they didnt know when will the shipping will be here. so after 2 months of waiting, i finally went back there and got the freaking paint! well, this is how it looks now after my bro painted it...

hopefully the taillights will be on later today, if not, tomorrow. :D :eek:hyeah:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice Johnny, what kind of paint did you end up using?

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, i put them on just right now. what do you think?

bye stock...

compare:

with the lights on.

done:

with the lights on.

i love it!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
They look good!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yeah, that's looking pretty good Johnny!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
xscionB said:
Did you get your paint on ebay?
ebay sell them for $20, i got it at some Japanese store.

thanks for the comments guys!

·
Registered
67 Posts
looks good. i always liked the red/white combo look. maybe that's why i have a similar combination on mine, LOL!

got mine painted by a friend @ an autobody shop a year or so ago. good stuff. *thumbs up*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.