Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally here.....UPDATED!!!

....straight from Japan, they finally arrived courtesy of the brown cube truck with the brown dresssed man....

Got the 10mm spacers for the rears in, just waiting for the Tanabe DF210's and rubber for these bad boys. And all this for the "wifey's" car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MemoryFab.

Great customer service, they said 8-10 weeks for delivery and came just under 12 weeks. So I might put mounting them off till next year. :(

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Drewspeed_xB said:
MemoryFab.

Great customer service, they said 8-10 weeks for delivery and came just under 12 weeks. So I might put mounting them off till next year. :(
memory fab is literaly 5 min form my house. i'm gonna stop by there today and see what kits the can order from me.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Dustin delivered your wheels for you? Wow....what a nice guy!

FYI...I think your wheels are Shazzy.

shazzy=good

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yellow_sub said:
memory fab is literaly 5 min form my house. i'm gonna stop by there today and see what kits the can order from me.
Let me know how Orie looks if you do go there, she sounded quite cute over the phone. :cool:

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Drewspeed_xB said:
Let me know how Orie looks if you do go there, she sounded quite cute over the phone. :cool:
will do!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$$$??? Actually its quite funny, I called in early May for these and they quoted me one price, I called two weeks later and they quoted me another (something about price of aluminum going up???? BS i think but whatever) Obviously the 2nd quote was higher but not significantly (i think $40)

I thought about bronze or gold myself but they only come in silver, all white or some gunmetal color on the seiken website. But bronze or gold maybe for the future i guess.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Drewspeed_xB said:
MemoryFab.

LOL...that some good stuff

Those rims are really sad(lips poking out)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Soon....

Just lowered it yesterday and installed the OTG 10mm spacers. Got the rubber mounted as well yesterday. Got Nexan N3000 rubber. Not a popular brand but the tread is nice and for the price it couldn't be beat. It was a long day :( Box looks pimp already. Gonna bring it in to Toyota for its reg. scheduled maintenance and then i'll mount the rims and take some pics for everyone to enjoy.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Drewspeed_xB said:
Soon....

Just lowered it yesterday and installed the OTG 10mm spacers. Got the rubber mounted as well yesterday. Got Nexan N3000 rubber. Not a popular brand but the tread is nice and for the price it couldn't be beat. It was a long day :( Box looks pimp already. Gonna bring it in to Toyota for its reg. scheduled maintenance and then i'll mount the rims and take some pics for everyone to enjoy.
HURRY UP AND DO IT!!!!!!:eek: :D

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Damn Gina - Now thats what I call LIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. - I HATE THIS PLACE - Every time I see something else I change my mind on what I want to do - I can't get nothing Done........ But I don't know if I have the ability to wait 10-12 weeks.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Center caps have since been put on as well.

Hope to get some better pics soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts