Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i've always wanted to see a sky blue xb and today i got to see one. yep and not only a sky blue xb but a pearl sky blue xb. i was sooooo shocked to see it. i followed the driver around th parking lot and and found out it was only the sister of the guy who owned it so she really knew nothing about it. it was still on stockers though. i wish i knew if they were on any forums or anything.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wish i had my camera with me i'm a total idiot and forgot to put it back in my car after i charged it a few days ago:rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the girl driving it said he rbrother had it painted at their uncle's shop. i saw it in my rear view mirror and almost died!

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
RS4 color hasn't even been decided yet I thought :confused: And that Quicksilver blue Tc color is hideous IMO :rolleyes:
thats strictly ur opinion but someone else may luv that color...i can not see putting it on a boxx but i like it on the tC...and i think a more metallic aqua would look best on a boxx if someone wanted light blue..

·
Registered
362 Posts
This is my guess (and sorta off topic) and we talked about this while some of us were speculating on RS3 colors but...

RS1 = Orange
RS2 = Yellow
RS3 = Green
RS4 should be some sort of Blue to continue the Rainbow colors or some sort of Red since they missed the first rainbow color... :D :D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
daramg said:
This is my guess (and sorta off topic) and we talked about this while some of us were speculating on RS3 colors but...

RS1 = Orange
RS2 = Yellow
RS3 = Green
RS4 should be some sort of Blue to continue the Rainbow colors or some sort of Red since they missed the first rainbow color... :D :D
Taste the Rainbow!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.