Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few random pics people took of my car at the Big Socaleuro GTG in Ventura. I was running the raffle booth. I was surprised at how many were taken being a euro GTG and all.

c

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
surfcitylocal said:
The trim rings do look hot. What are you using for center caps?

Thanks and I'm not sure, I bought everything from a guy on SL, but I looked in pep boys and they had a couple I thought would fit, I would just buy one, try it on in the parking lot and if not take it right back,lol. I was also told that the tops of the chainlink fence posts might work, which would be cool, because they have that bullet head shape.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
fcastle said:
Thanks and I'm not sure, I bought everything from a guy on SL, but I looked in pep boys and they had a couple I thought would fit, I would just buy one, try it on in the parking lot and if not take it right back,lol. I was also told that the tops of the chainlink fence posts might work, which would be cool, because they have that bullet head shape.
Pep Boys had the trim rings or the center caps? I've looked there but didn't see them. Do you remember what part of the store they were in? Thanks!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Pep Boys had the trim rings or the center caps? I've looked there but didn't see them. Do you remember what part of the store they were in? Thanks!
Pep boys only had the center caps, they were next to the lugnuts usually near the wheels and jacks and stuff.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
fcastle said:
Pep boys only had the center caps, they were next to the lugnuts usually near the wheels and jacks and stuff.
Sweet, thanks. Now I gotta find the trim rings.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.