Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

What— Gen 1 xB lift on 2” spacers with all-terrain tires.

Why— To gain some clearance for roads where I now live and keep my tow hitch from scraping.

QWhat is the largest size (specifically) All Terrain tire and rim I can use on a 2” lifted Gen 1 XB?

Wondering if you have any actual info on this? Can put me in touch with someone who knows.

Also, I realize and am prepared to possibly have to roll out the fenders to clear a beefier tire. Appreciate any help you can offer.

I need help with this asap, so kindly save the laughter and non-advice posts for another post elsewhere.

Thanks in advance XB Fam!

·
Lots o leather and copper
1,499 Posts
I don't know, since I have a 2nd gen, but would suggest checking out the Lifted xB group on FB for these answers.

·
1,499 Posts
I know you can't fit a 235/75R15 without cutting. I'm driving my mechanics car today and that's what he's running. It required cutting and a bit more lift than 2"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know you can't fit a 235/75R15 without cutting. I'm driving my mechanics car today and that's what he's running. It required cutting and a bit more lift than 2"

View attachment 78624
THIS is what I want but was going for a less expensive version. Any chance you could put me in touch with you mechanic? I’d like to get his spec list so I can price it out. If its not much more I just might splurge. Thanks in advance.

·
1,499 Posts
I know he's spaced the sub frame down an inch for axle clearance, he sells a kit for it, and has a 2 1/2" lift. He's in the Lifted xBs group, Jason Night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts