Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got most of my lighting done. Interior green led f/r kit and 7 color under car, looks great. only took me a couple hours with just the wheel jack..lol. will post some pics when i take em....also got my custom speedo, scared to install...:eek:

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i orginally had a friend who has a lift who was gonna help me, his kid got sick and i wouldve had to wait. SO.....i broke out the jack and got it done. Took longer but its done.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
toaster_pilot said:
i orginally had a friend who has a lift who was gonna help me, his kid got sick and i wouldve had to wait. SO.....i broke out the jack and got it done. Took longer but its done.
Just remember the Pacific Bell service safety motto: "No service is so important, no job so urgent that we cannot take time to perform our work safely".

Then closely followed by "I don't care what you have to do...get it done!":D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Just remember the Pacific Bell service safety motto: "No service is so important, no job so urgent that we cannot take time to perform our work safely".

Then closely followed by "I don't care what you have to do...get it done!":D
sounds like sprint /nextel be safe but hurry up
sorry for the jack

·
Registered
827 Posts
It looks like it is just hovering there on that green glow. Very cool.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
appreciate it everyone...tricky part was where to put the control module...then i realized i have a remote so who cares where it goes....oh well, off to destroy my speedo....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.