Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so wanting to relocate my front plate but trying to see if I could maybe fill the screw holes myself. What all would it take to fill the holes and make it look good? Asked a body guy that comes to our dealership to do all of the little touch up stuff like this to all of our used cars and he said he would do it for $100......figured I probably could a good job with some time and effort and make it look almost as good for a whole lot less....suggestions? thinking something along the lines of patch behind the bumper fill in with a little bit of bondo or fiberglass fill or something and then a little touch up paint.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Unfortunately if you want it to be correct, this is probably a good price. Touch up paint and a patch will probably look like a patch.

There are also other ways to go about hiding them such as spikes and stuff.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
I bought little plugs and painted them white - you can tell but only cost me 2 bucks..............take a look and you bee the judge

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
just (2) of these and some wire and crimps. the chrome ones;)

·
Registered
19,896 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone else think its doable with some sort of filler and touch up paint or something similar? dont want to do plugs if at all possible and trying to clean all the lines up so no led's either :-/ ...thanks so far though.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Well I first tryed with painters caulk and that looked like Sh#t so I decided on the 2 dollar plugs......you can only tell close up.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yes, this seems the easiest way to get rid of those bloody holes. Though I did like the amber led turn signal idea..I may just do that, lol.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Big surprise here, I used dice! :D

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Go figure. You like dice or something?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.