Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I finally installed my Killerglass. I didn't take any day shots because i was getting ready for a small show, and didn't have time. My work computer monitor sucks, so i can't even tell what angle I took it from. I didn't have the right coolant ratio, so the light itsn't the right color, but zereaux gave me an idea of how to help it with it... Day pics to come...

I also added some wheel well LED strips(PepBoys $70) I will have to take some with just the LED strips...

And I put in my 19OV.2(box built by myself(10%) and zereaux(90%), once again, no day shots because he finished at 230 the morning of the show...and i didn't pick it up until we met for the show. So day shots to come also...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice! I love blue lights. :D

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I've been meaing to talk to you about yours...If i can get my underlights to look like yours I'll be in good shape.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks sweet Preston, looks like I better get my **** together and get some lights.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, I took out the compartments and their covers, so no it sits down in the bottom, and doesn't hang over the top of the seats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.