Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a couple of shots by the beach the other day. This is how my xb is gonna look for the rest of the year... big makeover is coming in and get me prepped for shows of 2007... may not look big, but its gonna cost big... money well spent. As for now... enjoy! Any kinds of feedbacks are welcomed... its my first time posting too! you cant tell, but my car is actually filthy as hookers!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Lookin pretty good there! Plasirs for the wheels? I likem. Only thing I would suggest is getting a little lower. Definetly a nice ride though! :)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Dang, I love the FFF and the Red Genie lip kit! And the wheels too!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That is beautiful! Any shots of the rear?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the comments =)

Lookin pretty good there! Plasirs for the wheels? I likem. Only thing I would suggest is getting a little lower. Definetly a nice ride though!
You know it... plaisir virtues are the shiznats... and I definitely wanna go lower

That is beautiful! Any shots of the rear?
The ass aint too beautiful to look at... well atleast not yet, for sure in the future =)

yo Art! Welcome to clubXB! Man, I can't wait til you get your air setup and new parts. This is one of the finest XB around in my book.
Thanks dude! I'm looking forward to getting air suspension soon =( Ever since you got it hooked up... it make a heck of a difference in the appearance... looking good yourself though =) Get that kit on!! I WANNA SEE!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very nice! The FFF looks sweet! And the wheels!

Would a 5mm spacer in the rear fit? Looks like it would, and would really put the wheels where they need to be.

Are those the bB headlights? They look like them.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would a 5mm spacer in the rear fit? Looks like it would, and would really put the wheels where they need to be.

Are those the bB headlights? They look like them
I have this 10mm spacer shim from OTG but I took it off cuz when I first got my wheels it was rubbing like none other. Then I got a fender roller and I may have rolled and pulled a little to much... I just haven't had time to slap back that 10mm spacershim... it may be too much again though. And yes they are the bB headlights, I had to pick them up to fit my pandora eyelid.

Are those the bB headlights? They look like them
Its the red genie lip kit! This company discontinued a long time ago, but you can try searching and asking for it. I'm pretty sure the factory they use to have the company might still have the molding.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for the comments again you guys. Don't worry about the change... it is actually more of an add-on instead of change =)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ctruss You should change lip kits AND SELL ME THAT ONE!!!!!

j/k
Lol, sorry dude. If you're still interested in this kit over the summer I'm gonna sell it... but as for now I need it, you can still search for it and see if anyone is selling it. Goodluck

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.