Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a car show this saturday. My routine is keeping it under the garage a few days and cleaning it EXTENSIVLEY! I mean even down to q-tips!! Felt like snapping a few shots to share. Nothing really special, but i do want some opinions on 2 things:

Now here's what i want some opinions on. I'm not a fan of aftermarket shifters, but i saw this one sitting in the clearence rack at autozone a few days ago when i went to pick up some oil. Its chrome with yellow and black bands. Dosen't look bad to me, what do you think? \/\/

Lastely, i've been trying to be a little different with the engine cover. Being different is hard, and i'm not sure if i'm satisfied with it, but what do you think?? \/\/

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good! I like.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I want a garage that big, all I have is parking garage under my Apt.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
I love my xB so much that I cleaned out my garage that has been full for 7 years.

I parked my xb in it for the first time last night.

My wife thinks that I'm crazy.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ThunderGod said:
at least you have that padanky. my xB has never seen a garage, all that sun on my RS 1.0 :(
literally a clean ride. and another RS witha Black OEM Grille:D
Not much of a parking garage. My first two import projects. Civic got stolen. Protege5 pretty much stock at the time.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ThunderGod said:
i'll be chainning the rear axle on that post, those heathens!

It was my Ex G/f's and it got stolen from her new apt. a month after she split and took all my stuff. Serves her right.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
What's funny is they took so much crap off of it that it totalled. And I had every stock part they needed to return it back to stock form, inside that little storage closet that you see in the picture. It totalled anyway! Ha Ha Ha.

:D What goes around comes around.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
How did you go about clearing your headlights? Bake or Break?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.