Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
Thats the second time in a month that I've seen an Enzo eat it. The other one was a yellow Diablo and an Enzo that some kids were "joy riding" from their parents and hit each other while racing. A girl was driving the Enzo. Spoiled brats...I just want to take one down the driveway, let alone drive it far enough to wreck it. :D

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
I'm sorry, it was a Murcielago not a Diablo:

Sent: 1/10/2006 12:31:20 PM

Two Exotics Totaled in Highland Park

(CNN --)

Two if the world's rarest exotic cars, The Lamborghini Murcielago and the newly introduced Ferrari Enzo, crashed today in the Park Cities area while street racing. There were a total of 5 teens involved. The Lamborghini apparently was driven by minor Courtney Shannon, daughter of Danny Shannon the owner of a large exotic cars dealership. The Ferarri Enzo, the world's rarest car, was driven by Rebecca West who's father is a prominent attorney.

Both girls are of age 17. Three males, Andrew Lambert, Chase Shannon, and a third who's name has not yet been released, were passengers. Both females and two males are conditioned as stable, while the third male is conditioned as critical. All 5 were taken to Presbyterian of Dallas. Rand Allemande says "I saw the yellow one coming down the street and make a sharp swerve-like maneuver and turn sideways while the other ran into it. Then they both slid into two other cars and that's when I ran inside to get my wife and call the police".

The Lamborghini is valued at $280,000, and the Red Ferrari is valued at more
then $2,000,000.00.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn! that sucks!!! damn teenagers with rich family...

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
Boys are dumb ...we throw rocks at them!!! :p :p
^^^---Please note: Those were Girls...Girls are dumb too!...lol ;)

And how the hell did 5 kids fit in 2 two-seaters?!?!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
OMG boy passengers!! I hate when girls show off in front of boys!

See the boys got in the cars TWO SEATERS five bodies!!! Boys are dumber! :p

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i hate to admit this, but you are correct.

·
Registered
362 Posts
A bit off topic but speaking of Enzo and Mucielago... my VP has both. He also has Ferrari F40, F50, McLaren F1 (one of 69), F430 Spider, AMG S600, Aston Martin and about a dozen other exotic cars....

For me, i will be happy as a clam with xB RS1, 2 and 3 collection. :D

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
daramg said:
A bit off topic but speaking of Enzo and Mucielago... my VP has both. He also has Ferrari F40, F50, McLaren F1 (one of 69), F430 Spider, AMG S600, Aston Martin and about a dozen other exotic cars....
That's just SICK!!! One person should not have so many exotics...unless they give me one...lol :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.