Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
NIce vid.

My buddy just bought a Evo MR and took me for a ride in last night, super quick stock, nice cars. His payment is around $650 for 72 months though, **** that.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
ahh i love seeing hard work spanking alot of wasted money.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i'll go for the 300 hemi powered... i took one of those to vegas once and i liked the car very comfy ride just the car is a little heavy...

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
hahaha... i already knew thats a lot of wasted money... or unless you just cant drive...

·
Registered
165 Posts
In the end though the Ferrari 550 is a MUCH nicer car.

Just because he can't beat the Evo off the line while driving in a residential area doesn't mean the car is absolutely gorgeous and MUCH better handling when driving at 170 mph.

My modded Camaro may have been faster than my stock C5 but even with a track set-up (where literally every suspension piece was upgraded) the car was still much less stable than the C5 around 155 mph.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Here is my friends MR and another friends MSP then MP3 and then WRX. My xB was in front, out of the pic of course, it was filthy but I still made the meet.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
That dude in the Ferrari cant drive for ****. Hell Ill take the evo on in my busted up old stang.

HEy Skeeter, I'd still take the EVO over your busted up old stang. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.