Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Blah.. :D
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a couple of months ago i got jacked for my sidemarkers.. the as***les popped out the markers and cut the cable .. they took the sidemarkers and the socket where they sat on... i installed some aftermarket ones and tapped into the headlight cables but im just not digging em... i smoked em out but just feeling em.. i was thinking of getting some 03 lexus is 300 sidemarkers but didnt feel like doing any cutting on the fender.. i was looking at ebay and they have the clear ones but no socket... anyone know if the ebay clears have the hooks that keep em stuck to the fender or is it the socket that does that??? btw.. imma have to take off the fender to reach the sidemarker cable that was cut.. anyone have a clue on what to do???

·
Registered
60 Posts
you should just get the ebay side marker and go to Kragens or Autozone and just get sidemarker socket with piglets and you can just reconnect them together. That is what i did.

·
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you should just get the ebay side marker and go to Kragens or Autozone and just get sidemarker socket with piglets and you can just reconnect them together. That is what i did.
you got jacked too??

·
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, it is not that hard to just take the side markers out, they jus pop out when you push on the them hard enough.
yeh.. thats what they did to mines... i use to take out to modify em.. so how much did the connectors go for at autozone??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.