Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooo I got the new 501's and with my suspension I need some fender rolling.
Anyone know where to have this done in or around Northridge?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Check w/ MattyRattyPoo, Matty should know where to go for you in that area. If you were in up here in the Bay Area, I have the tool, and have rolled a few of the Scikotic fenders.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I got my fenders rolled and the paint cracked on the inner fender well. Is this normal? I have to go get some touch up paint to keep the paint crack from spreading.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
So I got my fenders rolled and the paint cracked on the inner fender well. Is this normal? I have to go get some touch up paint to keep the paint crack from spreading.
I cracked my paint also.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
well brad, since you mastered it by now, you need to come down here and do mine. ;)

I wouldn't say mastered, but I can do both sides fairly quickly now.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
ouch! Superautobacs does it also.
I talked to a guy there about doing it a while ago, and I think he said $50 a fender. You know if that's correct?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
well brad, since you mastered it by now, you need to come down here and do mine. ;)

Every weekend is full this month w/ work, the Army, or my sons.

I'll have to check next month.

Steve has been after to come back down, and I haven't been down to SoCal for almost a year now. So its definitely time.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Check w/ MattyRattyPoo, Matty should know where to go for you in that area. If you were in up here in the Bay Area, I have the tool, and have rolled a few of the Scikotic fenders.
Nascar uses a BASEBALL BATT!!! Seriously, is that the tool Squirrel?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.