Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys and gals, was wondering what you think i can get for my 06 camo xb. it's coming up to 25k miles. it came stock with the ipod hookup, illumination package, pioneer head-unit, 17" rims, pretty much everything minus the spoiler and radio controls on the steering wheel. it's an auto and the mods that i put on it are sparco pedals, goldline springs, anzo tailights,bB front and rear emblems, visors, painted side markers and corners of front headlights, blitz axle back exhaust,and injen intake. really had many more things to do, but with the birth of my son couple weeks ago, we need a bigger car. well, mine's fine, but the lady wants to sell her integra and i want to sell this because my other car really isn't that great for the lil guy, because that car is fixed up also, real stiff suspension and i'm not selling that thing, planning to track that sucker. i'm thinking 15k-16k might do it, not parting it out. let me know your thoughts. here are some pics of the box:

Attachments

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Well I bought mine brand new w/8 miles on it for $17,000 (2006.5 auto). As far as the extras you have on it you probably would be better off selling them apart from the box. Selling them with the box will not get you much more than the original resale value. Might be better selling the box stock for around 13-14 and selling your addons apart for the extra 1000 or 1500.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i was thinking of parting it out also. ok it's official, i'm going to part it out. think i can get maybe a grand for the extra stuff?

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
yeah i was thinking of parting it out also. ok it's official, i'm going to part it out. think i can get maybe a grand for the extra stuff?
What you want to do is sell the stuff you have now for regular stock OEM stuff (or trade). You should be able to get close to that depending on what all you got. Trade out them rims, radio, intake, etc. with stock stuff then trade the box in or sell it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok, guess i'll be parting the box out! i'll come up with a list and prices later today. I have to say though, the paint did fade on the tails so i have to either respray or put a tint film over them. so i'll be holding onto those for now until i can make them sellable. thanks guys for the interest. so far the parts are:

headlights (the orange is sprayed on)
exhaust blitz axle back
goldline springs
rims? they came stock
emblems
intake
visors
anyone want the sidemarkers? i'll be posting it in the classifieds soon, so be sure and check. i know a few have dibs, so it's you guys first.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ok, guess i'll be parting the box out! i'll come up with a list and prices later today. I have to say though, the paint did fade on the tails so i have to either respray or put a tint film over them. so i'll be holding onto those for now until i can make them sellable. thanks guys for the interest. so far the parts are:

headlights (the orange is sprayed on)
exhaust blitz axle back
goldline springs
rims? they came stock
emblems
intake
visors
anyone want the sidemarkers? i'll be posting it in the classifieds soon, so be sure and check. i know a few have dibs, so it's you guys first.
I my be intrested in a trade for the exhaust blitz for a stock one and some $$ let me know what your thinking

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I my be intrested in a trade for the exhaust blitz for a stock one and some $$ let me know what your thinking
actually i have all the stock parts. the only thing that i would need are the headlights and the side markers. but i'll get the prices up by tomorrow

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
parts are in the classifieds. ketchup, oafs, jace have first on parts they called out. aireck you can have the lights, just trade up mang. lemme know in the other thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.