Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rolleyes: I entered the word "Scion" into Yahoo Questions search and there was a question, something about "Do you like your xB?" Anyway, I had a good laugh at this yahoo cowboy dude with this answer:

"I do not, will not own one. I will not ride in one even if it meant hitch-hiking to work. I would not use one for a dog house. I will never understand the mental process of anyone that would PAY for the ugliest vehicle on the planet.
There...now I feel better.":rolleyes:

Dunno why...but somehow his attitude makes me even happier I bought an xB! :p

·
Registered
176 Posts
he sounds like the kind of guy who gets all mad about something, and every one else in the room thinks it's hilarious, then he gets ever more mad, making it even funnier. just my 2 cents.

i kinda got a mental picture of this guy:
tight wrangler blue jeans,
flannel shirt all tucked in,
big ol' belt buckle,
some nice cowboy boots,
and he is angrily clutching his cowboy hat as he talks smack about the xB

:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG is that your Gremlin?

Interesting what attracts us to or repells us from certain cars. I live in a small southern town and I have only seen one other xB here...not even sure if it was from here! Of course there are TONS of huge monster trucks and SUV's. This Cowboy dude who wouldn't be caught dead in an xB... like I wonder what his associations with the xB are. :rolleyes: He's probably impotent or sumpthin! :p :rolleyes:

I'm getting a decal that reads: "Ugly?! I know what you are but what am I?" :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
FoxNBox said:
OMG is that your Gremlin?

Interesting what attracts us to or repells us from certain cars. I live in a small southern town and I have only seen one other xB here...not even sure if it was from here! Of course there are TONS of huge monster trucks and SUV's. This Cowboy dude who wouldn't be caught dead in an xB... like I wonder what his associations with the xB are. :rolleyes: He's probably impotent or sumpthin! :p :rolleyes:

I'm getting a decal that reads: "Ugly?! I know what you are but what am I?" :D :D :D
^^^^^^^^^Thats Funny^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
176 Posts
we are not picking on cowboys or fords for that matter. just this guys who has probably never even been close enough to an xb to see his reflection in it, but knows he hates it with a passion.

we are all family here and are not looking to offend anyone.

P.S. my old truck was a primer gray 79' Bronco with no passenger floor, i loved every minute of it.:)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Nooooo that's not "my" Gremlin! Oh, Gawd noooo! ;)

And I'm bad for picking on the poor cowboy ... just don't pick on my box car and I won't pick on you!!! lol

That's a nice Yugo there, Cowboy dude would probably love it. Sheesh ... there I go again!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Mad_Sciontist said:
Hey I think I know that guy! Poor fool he drives a modded Yugo.:D
View attachment 3323 lmao
THAT YUGO WOULD BE FUN AS HELL TO RIP UP AN OLE DRIT ROAD WITH:D

OR ITS THIS

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
short bus said:
THAT YUGO WOULD BE FUN AS HELL TO RIP UP AN OLE DRIT ROAD WITH:D

OR ITS THIS
lmao yea It would be. I was actually driving behind a Yugo the other day. I didn't think there were still any that ran...LOL
boxd-up said:
That's a nice Yugo there, Cowboy dude would probably love it. Sheesh ... there I go again!
"Got to be careful of who's toes you step on today. They may be connected to the a$$ you have to kiss tomorrow." :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aw shucks sir...

hubbard said:
Well, I'm from Texas, have several cowboy hats and several pairs of cowboy hats....and I have a 1977 F100 pickup

and I love my xB! It's my favorite car that I've ever had!

Not all cowboys are idiot ********!
I love cowboys...well, some of 'em. I've saved a few horses. ;)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yup!

Kinda hard fer them ******** to think straight, them there jeans is sooo tight, it stops the blood flow to the brain!
Vehicle of choice: old dodge diesel single cab dually with steel wheels, dirty and dented to hell, the bed full of beer cans, exhaust loud and obnoxious, the sides spattered with dip, and work boots wedged between the cab and the bed.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
well, heres my new project.........

Pfff....cant touch this Rust Burnt Orange with Phat black racing stripes to boot!....

HELLO!...... look at that front lip kit YO!

uhhh.....huh.....-1 camber BOIIII!

THATS RIGHT.....this ain't AUTO. thats 4 on the floor....i tore out the entire dash, and ready fo some L.E.D.'s, and brand new MOONEYES comp. gauges....

OHH YEAHHH....tC beta step it YO! come git some of this 1.1L high RPM thrasher. thats right, i'll OWN ya all! (that RED cover, that means "Top Secret" Shhhh....)

just in case if ya missed it. thats the hood scoop that i modded!

i know....i know, you guys noticed that something is amiss here.....yes you are right. I need CARBON FIBER!!!, thats next BOI's!!!

Okay, i was jus kiddin.......;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.