Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if these tires are any good? I need to buy new tires and I'm getting a pretty goo deal on these, but don't know how good they are? Do they wear out quickly, etc.? Any input will be helpful.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Stay away!!!!

I've had bad experiences with this brand....
Lets just say in under 10k miles i had 2 tires blow out on me and mess up 2 rims..

I was running 225/40/18 in a 18x7.5 wheel on my solara

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Falkens are good and they have good prices as well. hey Johnny did you go to that place I told to about to install your CO..?? if you did they also sell tires?? Contact them and see if they can hook you up.

i was able to get a deal from them for Toyo proxes 4 in 215/40/17 for $75 each.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Falkens are good and they have good prices as well. hey Johnny did you go to that place I told to about to install your CO..?? if you did they also sell tires?? Contact them and see if they can hook you up.

I'll call them tomorrow. As of now, the best price I've gotten was $240 for 4 Falken ZE-512's, mounted and balanced. Out the door. Hopefully I can find a better deal someplace.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

What was the name of that place and number?

Thanks

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
I'll call them tomorrow. As of now, the best price I've gotten was $240 for 4 Falken ZE-512's, mounted and balanced. Out the door. Hopefully I can find a better deal someplace.

i recall getting those exact same tires for $200-230 @ 88 Rotors.....
same speculations!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
i run falkens on my lover souls

got them at discounttiredirect.com

GREAT prices and free shipping!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
What was the name of that place and number?

Thanks
I have to look for it....
If you haven't picked up the tires yet by the time I find it...

The shop is called K&E Tires...
Try a search.. They have 2 locations.. the main one that comes up should be in El Monte...

Talk to Anthony... he's the owner of the shop..

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Ohhh... hahahahahahahaa....
I guess we just know it by diff names.....

They have the best prices so I would go with them

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wish I could with them....but they only take cash and all I have right now is the credit card.

·
Registered
212 Posts
www.edgeracing.com is where i got my falkens at, great prices! i'm running the 512's, 215/40/17 was like 88 a tire and 205/40/17 was 55 a tire i believe, and they get to me in two days (but i'm in jax and they're in miami, so that explains that, good to know its not like most shops though that ship within 48 hours ;) )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.