Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's big on the inside and all that. We now know some of it's weakest parts, now let's hear about your favorite parts?

I like the electric rear handle, very high class. Not many cars have them, the only others that I can think of off hand are BMW's.

The xA has a regular pull handle. Not sure about the tC.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
So hard to choose....

Gotta love the handling! And the standard equipment is by far the best I've ever for a car that's so inexpensive. "Lexus features and Toyota quality at a Kia's price!"

And yeah, the look for sure! ;)

·
SE Central Coast Cali
32 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Gotta love the handling! And the standard equipment is by far the best I've ever for a car that's so inexpensive. "Lexus features and Toyota quality at a Kia's price!"

And yeah, the look for sure! ;)
I love the handling. Ever since we dropped it on the Tein's, went with the 17's and the Nitto's and added the spacers this thing hugs the corners big time!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
It's nice to see that we all can find a common ground in our likes versus dislikes for the xB. :cool:

Anyone else got a favorite part that they like on the xB?

·
Registered
354 Posts
I like the handling.. before and after suspension mods.. like gas mileage... and it is roomy.. and i like the gauges in the middle of dash and not behind steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Three letters: RKE = Remote Keyless Entry!

After years of unlocking my car with a key like the common rabble I can now do it from several feet away! BWAHAHAHA!!

Also, I'm a big fan of SSP and the mute. Now I only need to hit one button when the wife wants to talk to me or when I am ordering a Big Mac!

-Alex

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
The gas mileage, the RKE, the room inside, the radio features (the colors are cool, I can set them to what I'm wearing or the mood I'm in or just blue to match everything else), the folding down of all the seats (the driver/passenger seats lay all the way back, now that's cool!), the handling (especially the way I handle corners!! LOL!:rolleyes:) and most of all the look (it doesn't look like a mini van!;) ).

·
Registered
144 Posts
I love everything mentioned above, performance, mileage, Room, Style, etc. I also like the inspiration for community Scion has created. thus inspiring the creation of sites like this where ppl who love their cars can communicate with other Scion lovers and share each others uniqueness.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
L0sT said:
I love everything mentioned above, performance, mileage, Room, Style, etc. I also like the inspiration for community Scion has created. thus inspiring the creation of sites like this where ppl who love their cars can communicate with other Scion lovers and share each others uniqueness.
Wow, that was deep! I am really feeling that! That was nice, LOsT.:)

·
Registered
193 Posts
i like being able to listen to my son's ipod....not hitting my knees on the backs of the front seats when i'm riding in the back seat....knowing that if i want to have a great smooth ride i can put back on my stock wheels and tires....(i miss that!!)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
the back seat space coupled w/ the 5% tint over the factory tint, so no one can see in!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.