Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are everyones favorite mod.

Mine will have to be my newest! It's just that nobody notices them, they think they were born there.

GS300 Lexus tails.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
my favorite mod on an xb would be the exthaust comebine with turbo...i just love that sound of the shifting and growling at the same time

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
hmm, good question. Mine is going to have to be a project that will be completed in Feb. Stuffing a Celica Alltrac ST185 3S-GTE motor into a box. Going out for the NOPI drag series next year in a box, should be fun.

·
Registered
96 Posts
L0sT said:
Same here! I'm a 39 yr old kid with those things.
:D :D Sometimes I go to the gas station to get a couple of dollars worth of gas, I put her on her belly so that I can gas her up. After she's full, I jack her back up. By that time I have a dozend kids surrounding my box with their eyes and mouthes open saying do it again, please do it again. Cheers me right on up after a stressed out work day.:D :D
When my 20 year old son sits in the driver's seat, people come up to him all the time saying:"nice car, man!". Then he says:"No man, this is my mom's car.":D :D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Tango said:
:D :D Sometimes I go to the gas station to get a couple of dollars worth of gas, I put her on her belly so that I can gas her up. After she's full, I jack her back up. By that time I have a dozend kids surrounding my box with their eyes and mouthes open saying do it again, please do it again. Cheers me right on up after a stressed out work day.:D :D
When my 20 year old son sits in the driver's seat, people come up to him all the time saying:"nice car, man!". Then he says:"No man, this is my mom's car.":D :D
That is so cool!! And you're a Scion Mom, too!! Guess some air bags are on my future mods list, too fun!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Tango said:

Hilarious! When the eyes and mouths open = the "oh Shhhh t effect" I love that. it is a stress reliever. I also use on tailgaters, just drop her down then shoot the back up as high as it'll go. They drop back after that.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
The most useful and $$-wise investment, has to the be OEM Toyota Japan lighted ignition ring.

·
Registered
96 Posts
L0sT said:
Hilarious! When the eyes and mouths open = the "oh Shhhh t effect" I love that. it is a stress reliever. I also use on tailgaters, just drop her down then shoot the back up as high as it'll go. They drop back after that.
Yes it is a great stress reliever. Great idea about the tailgaters, I'll have to try that one out later today.:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.