Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Welcome to the club, fast and toaster dont really go in the same sentence, it just peppy, stands out from anything out there, reliable, lots of room, economical, and just fun to drive. Post your pics so we can.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Welcome to the Family. Supercharger or turbo will get you some extra power. Only high power engine swaps I have heard of lately was a Honda swap and other was I think a 4age 20 valve Toyota motor. Both in progress.

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
874 Posts
Welcome to the site. It will be interesting to follow your quest for increased speed. Please post updates of your pursuit.

Instead of fast and furious our xB's are slow and curious.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Very interested in seeing what you are planning to do to your box. And if you're really planning to go for the "fastest cube", well you got a battle in front of you. With the factory 1NZ-FE, xBGod managed to get over 500hp. Totally built, other than it still being the block, it wasn't anything close to a 1NZ-FE. I've also seen a small block V8 rear wheel drive conversion. No idea what horse power he was getting though.

So what are your plans? Just going to turbo or are you going to build or swap engines?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts