Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Old School xB Builder
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ladies and gents. Vin, Paul, Luder and Crew are in Atlanta right now filming the Fast and Furious 7. They have been there since the 18th of September Filming. They have been shooting in several differnet states and countries too for the upcoming movie. I was on set yesterday checking out the action. here are a few of the photos I took. :eek:

·
Old School xB Builder
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Dyke in a Box
1,474 Posts
These movies still get attention? Crazy how long Fast and Furious has actually been around..13yrs strong.
Well, it's a niche that doesn't really have any competition for the "cars cars cars, eye candy" role in the theater. I actually like it and think it's entertaining.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I watch movies to get away from the real world.. These movies enable that.. Just a sit back, prop your feet up, have a beer or coke kind of movie you don't have to think about or analyze.. And the cars and girls are good for the soul as well.....

·
Old School xB Builder
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Doubtfully. They will find a way to write him out of the movie.

sent via my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

·
Dyke in a Box
1,474 Posts
It's so sad that Paul Walker died. He was less than 300 yards away from a charity event he had organized for typhoon relief. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy compared to other celebrities. Can't imagine how his daughter is going to handle the holidays :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts