Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i bought my box used and it was already lowered so as i look at other boxes that are still factory ive noticed that my steelies dont stick in as far as others. does anyone know how far the factory wheels stick in?

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
scotty would know for sure. hes a whiz. uhn...

scottytuned screen name now i believe. I know hes mentioned it before but i really dont recall. try searching for offset threads. hopefully he will chime in here in not too long.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
oh do0d you should be able to look behind the wheel and see a spacer or not. lay on one side of the car and grab a flash light, and look at the other side.

if you can physically notice that it does not stick out as far it probably doesnt have a spacer or shim. there no real need to use a smaller one unless you have some crazy offset wheels or something. unless those got ditched before the sale. what kind of suspension are you running?

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Get us a close-up pic of your car from a few different angles. You may just happen to have a set of spacers in the back. I know OTG has pictures on their site, if you wanted to use those for reference. Both before and after pics are supplied on there.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
what color are your springs? and how far is the drop? those can be deciding factors that vary from manufacture to manufacture

1 - 9 of 9 Posts