Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the factory TC 16's will fit correctly on an xB? I love the look of them and I think I might find someone ditching them to mod their TC.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
If you did a 5 lug conversion then they'd work. But since that'd be alot of custom work, no you cannot have tC wheels.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
no it wont work on your xB unless you do the 5 lug conversion (which not a lot have done. and if they did do it, they did it for more wheels MUCH more expensive than tC stockers)

they are 17s btw too.

scotty

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have done lug conversions on other cars before with spacers that bolt up to the stock pattern and have the new bolts made into the spacer. I mostly did that conversion on cars that did not have too many wheel options ie... 1960's era Minis and 1960's era Fiats. Most of the wheels that are available for the xb are sweet anyway, but I think I will pas on the TC wheels and just get some nice wheels for the xB. I was thinking that the TC wheels with spacers might be cheaper than a $800 set of wheels and tires, yet in the long run they might not be.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
mybox sells the 4 lug to 5 lug conversion cnc machined spacers. like 250 a set or something like that. any lug pattern you'd like he'll do.

·
Registered
322 Posts
hotbox05 said:
mybox sells the 4 lug to 5 lug conversion cnc machined spacers. like 250 a set or something like that. any lug pattern you'd like he'll do.
Are they safe?

·
Registered
51 Posts
basically what everyone said, lol, need to do a 5 lug... but why would you want to do that... we have A LOT of 4 lug options are are great:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts