Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep here we go again!
From the same folks that brought you the F1Spec Xenon HID Kits now they have the official F1Spec Seat Lineup and I am bringing them to SL with the special intro price of just $400 for a pair of FRP seats! ($500 a pair shipped!)
Also you get to pick the style and color!

We deal directly with F1Spec and they stock all seats in-house so there is no waiting around for items to go out! We also have regular pickups for locals!

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions, as well as if you have the seats installed or have seen them at any of the shows we have brought them out to give some feedback, these are nicely made and will complement your ride well!

-----Here is the full lineup of all 3 styles!-----

-----Type I-----
Type 1 - Mugen S1 Style. The cloth only comes in the same color scheme as the Mugen S1. F1Spec has either the fiberglass, which is the same exact grey color as Mugen, or the silver carbon fiber. --Seat Size Adjusted for the US Market..that means slightly wider ;)

-----Type II-----
Type 2 - Spoon Style. But is actually more of a Mugen S1 style in a plain color cloth. Cloth either come in Black or Red. The reason why it is more of a Mugen S1 rather than Spoon is because the Type 2 is not really a eggshell type. The Type II comes in FRP (Fiberglass) or BCF (Black Carbon fiber) --Seat Size Adjusted for the US Market..that means slightly wider ;)

-----Type III-----
Type 3 - Recaro SPG Style - Comes in your pick of Red or Black cloth. The Type III comes in FRP (fiberglass) or BCF (Black Carbon Fiber)

----------Free Bonus--------
With every purchase of a seats F1spec will throw in a Sparco type side mounts and dual slider! -While supplies last-

-----MEASUREMENTS-----
F1Spec Type I & II Seat Measurements
From our customer feedback we have had some cutomers with 40" waists use these seats.

F1Spec Type III Seat Measurements
Can fit up to a 34"waist

-----Shipping-----
$100 (for a pair) flat rate within the USA.
$75(per single) flat rate within the USA.
(Shipping cost INCLUDES insurance to paid value of seat)

FAQ's

Q: Can I get the seats in carbon fiber?

A: Yes you can, as well a carbon kevlar version will be released soon!

Q: Will these bolt right in place of my stock seats?

A: The free side mount brackets and dual slider setup that come with the seats are universal and not car specific. The side mounts are designed to work with Sparco type mounting brackets, F1Spec is currently developing custom fit brackets, however there are a number of existing brackets on the market such as Weapon*R, Sparco and numerous other makers.

Q: Are they FIA Approved?

A: They are in the processes of gaining FIA approval.

Q: How much do the seats weigh?

A: Around 12lbs.

·
Registered
546 Posts
how much for a pair in C/F

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
honest to honest. are they comfy? are they remotely at the angle that is "right" in an xB? ( it does have a bit different seating position than most other cars , for sure. )
THAT is a KILLER deal!

please let me know. and by any chance could I get to ya so I could take a seat (in the seats that is)?

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
eh. i'm hoping to go to scion night but I might be in la working , or tulare working. but yea hope to see you there.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
nooooo damn you zack you know i have way to much to do to the car right now. you gonna be at wing stop on thur? i'd love to sit in the seats. this is a great deal. i'm just trying to think if these seats are too out of my theme for the car. hmmmm..... do i really even have a theme? lol

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^ looks like two might rub in the center.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nah the passenger seat is to the right of the e-brake handle, picture angle is a little off, the e-brake sits more on the right side of the xB so driver will have no trouble there is about 2" between the 2 seats in the center.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.