Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

High Quality plug and play kits, no cutting of wires, all plugs only go one way so no worry's about putting them in wrong!
Everything is completly reversable and if you want to move to another car or even if you change headlight housings later your ballasts can still be used, as you can just replace the bulb and wiring harness setup saving you cost over buying an entire new kit!
I have these on my xB and love them no way I would go back to halogen bulbs!

- 1 Year Warranty! <--As I work direct with F1Spec it is an easy swap-out not 1 to 2 month wait like most other kits!
- 100% Waterproof!
- Easy Plug and play install!

Kit includes..
- 2 Xenon bulbs (You choose Kelvin rating below)
- 2 ballasts (with integrated igniter)
- 1 Instruction - Installation Manual
- Wiring harness, hardware, and other necessary accessories.

Comes in..
3000K - Golden Yellow
4300K - Bright white with a hint of yellow
6000K - Crystal White
8000K - Crystal Blue with a hint of white
10000K - Aqua blue
12000K - Purple blue
14000K - Purple

$275 Shipped to your door!
I also will include a FREE relay harness so you can bypass your stock wiring! Just let me know at checkout on the site you came from clubxB with your username so I can make sure you get the goodies included at this price!

---> If you are local or can meet at a show I can show you the setup on my box!

Check Out the F1Spec Kits Here!
or
www.365motorwerks.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=91

Disclaimer part --> Not street legal, show or offroad use only.

Kit and relay harness

Pictures from my box 6000K kit..

·
Registered
260 Posts
These must be the type of lights I've been wanting, similar to the factory lights on my friends Mercedes,they are very bright, bluish white, with a small delay on startup?
That would be awesome! The factory lights are very dull and yellow. These are very easy to install, where do you mount the ballasts?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah they are what you want :p

Startup goes like this..flip on you lights bulbs come on instantly, dim slightly, then go right to full power, done deal. I run 6K cause I love the pure white color but I do have the full spectrum 3K all the way to 14K avalible.

Mounting the ballasts is the most difficult part of installing the setup and all I mean by that is just choosing a place to put them. I drilled out one of the holes on the brackets and put it on my strut tower using one of the nuts that is already there, going towards the inner fenders. One day I will get around to mounting them under the light housings so you can't see the ballasts, but you can also mount them pretty easy behind the grill as well.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
normally people don't run high and low when you have separate bulbs for each function.

just do lows for your projector's.

·
Registered
352 Posts
the brights in the projectors arent bad at all ne way. just upgrade the bulb to like a luminics blue to make it look HID =).

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
do you sell any bixenon kits? if so price please.

also do they come with the anti glare shields to slip over the bulbs as to not blind anything and everything?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is the BiXenon..Military Spec Look:cool:!!

Due to demands we have replaced the Lo only kits with Hi/Lo at the same price I'll post pictures of that bulb later.

·
Registered
373 Posts
would this be safe to use in my aftermarket headlamps? would i risk melting the housing or anything. i have the single projector with 1 halo and the led eyelid

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
me too

tres hombres i just installed my dual halo's w/ projector from sonar.side of unit has sticker saying that not for hid use. help:confused:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.