Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay fellow boxers - I need help finding the F1 front lip. I've searched, googled and ebayed and everything I come up w/ is the same: the whole kit. duraflex, body kitz... they all have the same pics - which seems odd.

is it just me? are there other places to find this lip?

thanks in advance.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I have had no problems reaching Ryan at this number. (866) 861-3784
I just ordered my rims thru him. If nobody answers, call again they might be busy doing something.

Or you can call Joe at this number (818) 349-2264 <~~~ I haven't had to use this one.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks. I'd like to say that I emailed Ryan and didn't call him. I understand that that is only one way to contact him and that might not be the best way. I'll call. I'm sure Ryan and NextLevel are great.

Mr. Sparkle - I love your ride and would love the whole kit, but I just wanna rock the lip. thanks. if you wanna break it up...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
thanks. I'd like to say that I emailed Ryan and didn't call him. I understand that that is only one way to contact him and that might not be the best way. I'll call. I'm sure Ryan and NextLevel are great.
I haven't had a problem with PM returns either. I've never emailed him.

I just talked to Ryan yesterday, I left my last half of payment on my set of rims. He told me they would be in the mail yesterday. I got an email with tracking numbers and they will be at my door on the 28th of this month.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.