Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rubmeister
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered some 15x7 20 offset wheels form JLB Motorsports (seem reputable enough) some 5 weels ago. Also ordered tires from Tire Rack at the same time.
Tires arrived in two days UPS Ground, wheels arrived in a week via FedEx Ground, but only TWO of them (1 box.) This was right before the weekend of July 4th, so I figured the other one was delayed somehow and would show up on Mon or Tues. They were both scanned in Orlando at the same time, the routing station to my house. Never shows up.
JLB doesn't know, so I contact fedEx and they say they will put in a trace for it. Some claim guy calls me back and gets a description. I wait another week, no one calls back. I call Customer Service, and they say I need to fill out a formal claim form with all the pertinent info and fax it to them. On the form and their site it says claims are usually settled in 5-7 buisness days.
More than a week later, still nothing. I call FedEx back and they saythey can't tell me any details and I have to contact JLB! So I do and they say they'll call them but all they are told is that the claim is still being processed. JLB says this has happened before and it could take 6 weeks for them to straighten it out.
WHAT THE HELL? It's been more than a month since the first box arrived.

What should I do? Is it unreasonable for me to think if a courier looses something they should replace it in a reasonable amout of time?

Meanwhile my two wheels and four tires sit in my office, mocking me :(

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
sorry to here that bro. i just had my fab kit destroyed by roadway. AND the package came a week late. then they said they'd send me a claim form. never did. had to print one out. and i'm guessing cause of the price someone will need to comeout and look at it. who knows how long that will take.:mad:

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
BoxerRebellion said:
^Sorry to hear that...^

Yeah I have had one shipping screw-up after another this year, it's ridiculous.
my wheels came just fine and they came from germany. i guess i got lucky. this claim stuff is gonna be a son a of a B for both of us.

·
Registered
143 Posts
i know people at jlb very well.. they will do whatever it takes.. but i dont know about fedex as they SUCK!!!.. have had many problems with the,..

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I guess all delivery services suck? Had to file a claim on one of my FFF with the USPS. Insured for $200.00. Waited about six weeks to get a check for only $70.00. WTF? If I want the rest of my money, I have to file yet another claim protesting my payment.

·
Registered
27 Posts
yeah, I have to say that out of all the couriers, I've had the most problems with FedEx. Most recently, they damaged the CF xB hood that I purchased from a SL member in Florida....it looks like they threw it off the back of the speeding truck on the freeway.

Josh

·
Registered
283 Posts
That really sucks. I personally know the guy that runs JLB Motorsports & even run canyons with him on occasion. His FD35 is awesome! He's a pretty cool guy & a very good businessman. I did a group buy through him not too long ago for some 16" x 7.5" Rota Boost wheels specifically designed for the B15 Sentra platform. That's the 4x114.3 bolt pattern, 45mm offset, & 66.2mm hub center bore. They're about to come in a few days.

Something like that happened to me a while ago, except that it was UPS that couldn't find my address. I'm like, "You guys are retarded! You always come to my house." Hahahaha! I gave them a general idea of where my house was at & the parts came the next day.

Hopefully you get your stuff too! ( ^o^)/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts