Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase some eyelids at a decent price, besides @ randode.com???? The stupid PayPal on that sight has been down for the last 24hours!! I've been trying to purchase the aggressive style eyelids, cuz they're only $10. Everywhere else I've looked, they're all like $40+. I found some on eBay for $20, but they're a different aggressive style and might wife doesn't like it. As a matter of fact, I don't like 'em either. The ones @ randode.com look better.
Anyway, I've already sent randode.com an e-mail asking when they're PayPal program will be back up and running so I can order them. Unfortunately, it takes 'em forever to send it to you. Took me 14 days to receive my 3rd brakelight overlay. :mad:

So anyway, where else can I find these? Not a real big hit on google.

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Here's a pair from ebay.

Cheap but not a vinyl overlay. They're up almost all the time so if you don't have any money ATM they'll have em up again. Then again those might be the ones your wife don't like... If thats the case then you're out of luck in any other style.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Gcat007 said:
Here's a pair from ebay.

Cheap but not a vinyl overlay. They're up almost all the time so if you don't have any money ATM they'll have em up again. Then again those might be the ones your wife don't like... If thats the case then you're out of luck in any other style.
I GOT A PAIR ON MY RIDE

·
Registered
1,985 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gcat007 said:
Here's a pair from ebay.

I noticed these come "unpainted". Does that mean they're just plain black? Cuz my box is Shadow Mica, so black eyelids wouldn't look that bad. It would kind of give it a cool accent color.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Gcat007 said:
Here's a pair from ebay.

I ordered a set of those just now. Damn ebay, the order button is just to easy to push.... :eek:

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
eBay is evil... even if the products aren't "Top Quality" no one can really notice once they've been painted. I've learned my lesson the hard way and come out financially ahead sometimes as well. I just bought about $200 worth of camera equipment so nothing just yet for the xB. Be careful about getting the generic less than $40 Billet grills...

As for being unpainted... they might be black or white. Most of the sellers answer questions pretty quickly so sendning them an email would prolly be the best thing.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Gcat007 said:
Here's a pair from ebay.

Sweet, I just bought one of the two pairs that are on there now! I've been looking for these, thanks Pat!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I'll eventually have to make my own, being that i have the projectors. and since the raised part starts more like in the middle than just over the blinker like the OEM ones, they won't work...

·
Registered
317 Posts
i had the sticker ones i didnt like them if yout gonna get something just spend the money and get the fiberglass ones and paint them youll be glad you did... www.versionselect.com just call them up and ask for it, it should be in production it should be $20.00

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.