Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wondering if anyone here that has eye lids on tier box can take a pic of how they are attached to the headlights... im planning on making some to go with my grill

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I think most are attatched with double-sided tape.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i know about vinyl... i just hate how everyhting is double sided taped... none are actully made to be bolted on?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
But if you are making them, then why can't it be bolted on...You should make it where they bolt to the top screw of the headlights.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that what i was planning on doing... but i wanted to se ehow companys had done it... so i knew what i was going to have to do

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Double sided tape is easiest, a lot of work to make them reach all the way back to the headlamp bolts. What do you plan on making them with?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fiberglass... i made my grill look like yours and i want the big bar on top to extend across the heads

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Flecs said:
fiberglass... i made my grill look like yours and i want the big bar on top to extend across the heads
Cool, I thought about it. Just never tried.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol... i dident wanna rip off your grill completly... i wanna make it my own and extend it... but bc my car is a daily driver i dont want vinals or dbl tape to hold things on... too unreliable... like in winter

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
If you are making a bar all the way acrocc, use the grille mounts...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nuts! I can't remember the name of the company but there was a guy at the Hamer show that make the one piece eyebrow/grill mod. It was sweet and only about 150. If anyone remembers the guys company post it up!

·
Registered
546 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Does Orataro have a PW bB style?
Orataro has the FFF it is the one you are talking about and he does sell them for $150 but they are special order and are kinda hard to get a hold of....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
BigWill184 said:
Orataro has the FFF it is the one you are talking about and he does sell them for $150 but they are special order and are kinda hard to get a hold of....
They are soooooooooooooo sexy though! And you can keep the stock emblem or use a bB emblem.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I can't tell in the pic, but does the FG one go all the way to the end of the hl, like the CF one does? Oh the Nish one

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ill check into using the grill mounts... but that might be full already with the piece i made to cover that hole there around the hood latch

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
BigWill184 said:
but they are special order and are kinda hard to get a hold of....
i have 2 people i could buy one from right now. i'm getting it on friday. if anyones interested pm me and i'll give ya the number of the guy who has the other one.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.