Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Could you imagine seeing a chopped box? There already is enough room inside taking 4 inches would be nothing and probably give the box a nice look.

·
Registered
361 Posts
that orange DJ mobile xb, I think 5axis did it has a chopped top, It looks killer too.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
obnoxious_xb said:
both are fake. the lifted one is a diecast model.

Lifted one is real, it is on a Bronco frame. This isn't the first time it has been mentioned on this site.

Top is fake.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Padanky said:
Lifted one is real, it is on a Bronco frame. This isn't the first time it has been mentioned on this site.

Top is fake.
they are both fake.. yet there is a real lifted on, i have seen it, it is made by pioneer, and yes it is one a bronco frame... but the thing has the doors filled with concrete, for sound deading..

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Both are photoshops as was previously mentioned, but both are good ideas.

There has been a chop top discussion on the other site recently and the biggest expense seems to be the custom glass you would need to complete the project.

Anyway, as a side note, the real version of the 4X4 xB is REALLY LOUD! That damn 289 they are running is a beast! It would be fast as hell if it weren't filled with concrete and all.

-Alex

·
Registered
22 Posts
There both photoshop lol. On the second one right on top of the hood you see that they didn't cut it right.. hehehehe

·
Registered
672 Posts
both are fake. the lifted one is a diecast model.
true, on the bottom one you can see the white lines where it was photoshopped into that picture, lol, not the best ps job but it'l fool you if you dont nkow what to look for

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Since I don't have to mention that they are both photoshopped, I will just say that even as a concept they both suck. :)

The best photoshop concept (not best photoshop work) is the one they are using in the Scion ads right now. (As seen in Street Tuner.) The car is black with a black billet grill, laid out, sitting on Axis staggered wheels and sporting realistic flames. Absolutely the sickest xB Scion has ever used in an ad (even if it is fake).

As for as the actual chop tops, as far as I know there are three that currently exist. (Not counting the guy here on clubxB that completely chopped the roof off.) There is the original 5 Axis car. There is one up in Washington (I think) that kept the stock hatch glass and made sort of a built in wing out of the top of the hatch. And there is the horribly executed flat black "rat rod" / "low rider" style "Art Car" that Scion had at SEMA this year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.