Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What:

EXTREME AUTOFEST

When and Where:

OCTOBER 22, 2006
POMONA RACEWAY
LOS ANGELES, CA

Whose all going ???
I know the longo event is that day and I wanted to go but I think im getting screwed into this one...and thats if my cars done

Roll Call ???

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
I'll be there! Gonna be a blast.
I will hopefully be there. My car is projected to be done by the 21st @ Midnight. Lets hope it does get done. Surfcitylocal, come find me Ill be with SSP cars if Im done. Love to meet you.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dooby said:
I will hopefully be there. My car is projected to be done by the 21st @ Midnight. Lets hope it does get done. Surfcitylocal, come find me Ill be with SSP cars if Im done. Love to meet you.
Bro that sounds like my situation..If Im down Ill be in the PowerBass Booth if we decide to go. Look for the box there, my names Chris..Ill be there or looking for Taz or Pat or anyone I know

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i havent done shows since back in 1999, can someone walk me through on about this show coz im kinda interested on attending and rolling to longo afterwards... anyone else doing both shows? kinda dont want to be a loner coz i dont know people in this scene but just the few i've met on couple meets... who can i hang with if i register?

Please help, coz im getting excited to do another show after years of being away and im not even registered yet or not to sure about attending... its just not the same when you dont have a crew or know people thats on the same hobby... im so sad now... i miss the old days of going to shows...

·
Registered
546 Posts
xBx29xEF said:
i havent done shows since back in 1999, can someone walk me through on about this show coz im kinda interested on attending and rolling to longo afterwards... anyone else doing both shows? kinda dont want to be a loner coz i dont know people in this scene but just the few i've met on couple meets... who can i hang with if i register?

Please help, coz im getting excited to do another show after years of being away and im not even registered yet or not to sure about attending... its just not the same when you dont have a crew or know people thats on the same hobby... im so sad now... i miss the old days of going to shows...
hey man if you go to scionvip.com just send them a couple of pics of your car and they will let you know if you get in or not...but you dont really need much...ive seen some stock cars get in...This way you can show for free...and hang out with all the scion peeps as the they will all be in designated section...

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
BigWill184 said:
hey man if you go to scionvip.com just send them a couple of pics of your car and they will let you know if you get in or not...but you dont really need much...ive seen some stock cars get in....
That's true, Will. Hey, they let my car in.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.