Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys wanted to get a set of extended wheel studs but dont know anyone that makes them for the xb any ideas thanks

·
Registered
679 Posts
ARP makes some for the IS300, but not really any other toyotas. If you measure the stud length and knurl size, i can find out what may fit. Some 240 guys use studs intended for camaro's by grinding the stud down to fit and it may be something you would need to do as well. if you're trying to space some wheels out and going to run something like a 10mm+ spacer, the bolt on ones are a lot easier to use and are not permanent.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
679 Posts
yes they will work, same thread pitch. ARP tend to snap, the BLOX are what a lot of race teams are switching too.
you do know that just because the thread pitch is the same does not mean they will fit... the knurl size/diameter is normally the spec that is different.

case in point, s14 240sx's run different spec wheel studs front and back.

i'd rather run proven ARP studs instead of using the china made BLOX studs, no offense to Dave the owner of Blox of course, but he does what he does well and that is copying products and having them made overseas

·
Registered
24 Posts
H&R makes them, but they have the spacers with them. I know cuz I had them on my ride. Little pricey, but the best you can buy.

·
Registered
552 Posts
from what i know im running 12x1.25 lugs right now and they fit fine there the same as all hondas
^^^^Well either you are mistaken or you're running the wrong size.^^^^

Honda's are a 12x1.5 like the xB is also.

The Ichiba ones AREthe correct size

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.