Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A head's up from the ATTIK Team. I heard about this on saturday.

Tommy, if you want to go, you can ride w/ me. I dind't go last year cuz I was sick, but it was a kick *butt* event.

*******************************************************

All Scion owners in NorCal:

We are currently planning the next EXPRESCION event in San Francisco.

The date we have right now is Saturday 15th April.
This is the day before Easter Sunday.

Does this date pose any issues for your guy's attendance on the night?
The event will start around 9/10pm and run through till late.

We'd really appreciate your thoughts on this date, and if it might effect your attendance….
Of course we want as many of you to be able to make it as possible!!

Let us know!

Tx


THE SCION SF TEAM
 

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tagolden said:
Hey Brad, Is this a show or meet or both?
More like a customer appreciation event w/ a mini-car display thrown in. There were dj's and the like last year.
 

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ric, our cars are governed for around 109mph. Some are able to do more, some less. Come on up! I'll post more details as I get them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
squirrel said:
More like a customer appreciation event w/ a mini-car display thrown in. There were dj's and the like last year.
Thanks Brad. Sounds like fun. I've added it to my calendar. Give us more details when you get them. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
I am soooooo down!!! The Lego box should be ready by then and will be more than happy to attend. Just give me the heads up on when and where to meet so we can hopefully roll deep!!!!!

That would be cool!!
 

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
itsla005 said:
I am soooooo down!!! The Lego box should be ready by then and will be more than happy to attend. Just give me the heads up on when and where to meet so we can hopefully roll deep!!!!!

That would be cool!!
LA,

You can prolly meet Evildave, Tim, George and I in Tracy and follow us out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Very down!! Just keep me posted!! I'm there!

uh,,,,,
We're there!
(Wife over shoulder!) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
659 Posts
yea maybe i can bring the bad box with me E' i know your reading this get the time off SF in april meet with brad & dav-evil in tracy get pix of the badbox & the hornet on the way into the city G-gate park china town, golden gate bridge, market st, next to cable car. enough spots the make a calender:D :D :D :D than on to Iowa in may :p :p :p :p ;)
 

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ric2542 said:
yea maybe i can bring the bad box with me E' i know your reading this get the time off SF in april meet with brad & dav-evil in tracy get pix of the badbox & the hornet on the way into the city G-gate park china town, golden gate bridge, market st, next to cable car. enough spots the make a calender:D :D :D :D than on to Iowa in may :p :p :p :p ;)
IOWA in May, maybe. ;)
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top