Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Socal...

Feb 26th at Autobacs, All are invited. It will be held at Super Autobachs at 3:00pm...Early enough for the sunshine and late enough for some of us to go to church and do what we gotta do in the morning. Hope to see lots of you all there...Peace.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
Hey Socal...

Feb 23rd at Autobacs, All are invited. It will be held at Super Autobachs at 3:00pm...Early enough for the sunshine and late enough for some of us to go to church and do what we gotta do in the morning. Hope to see lots of you all there...Peace.

Quick question, isn't this Sunday the 26th?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I am going to try and make this one. Hope I can drag my girlfriend out for this one too. She's starting to come around to the love of the Box. Before anyone makes an attempt to sully that comment, trust me I've tried, it's just guys for her. D'oh.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
couple of hours its a hoot come out and play everyone YAY YAY YAY

·
Registered
813 Posts
I have work @ 2 but i told them i have a test i HAAVE to study for but i can kinda litghyly study..i also gotta see if my brakes are gona be fixed before whenever it ends....scott ill call you and maybe we can roll intogehr..

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'll be there. Let's get it done before the rain comes in! Just washed the Box and the Camry. Oh well.....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Good to see everyone today at Autobacs. My girlfriend Kelly was so impressed with all the Boxes and she commented on how nice everyone was. I told her Box people are the best!

Scott, your new Box is sick! I'm hoping for the air ride under my tree at Xmas!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.